The West Yorkshire and Harrogate co-ordinate and work with partners to deliver a range of Celebration, Development and Learning Events, in addition to Excellence Centre stakeholder and Networking meetings which support WYHEC Governance.
Select a category to filter the event list
30 Mar 2020, 10:00 – 16:00
This workshop will provide you with practical and proven approaches to build confidence and self-esteem. The day is delivered in a safe, interactive and supportive environment that gives you time to try out different tools and ways that can easily be adopted into your daily routines.
You will create your own personal development plan, which will highlight the key elements you need to change and the way you want to change them to achieve your goals.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Come across with real confidence
- Believe in yourself
- Think positively
- Feel motivated
- Handle feelings of shyness and overcome nerves
- Speak up and get people to listen to you
- Value your skills and knowledge
- Instill confidence in others about your capabilities
- Be excited about your own personal development and aspirations
- Have a plan and the courage to do the things you really want to do
Who Will Benefit?
This workshop is designed for anyone who is interested in learning to improve your confidence and self-esteem.
- 1 Day